This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.NewDayDental.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use & Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to & Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Your Security & Information Protection
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use some parts of our website, a user may first need to complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information may be used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Third-Party Links & Advertisements
Cookies & Information Tracking
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Our Practice Financial Policy
We are committed to providing you and your family with the best possible care and are pleased to discuss our professional fees with you at any time, and your insurance coverage, with you at any time. Your clear understanding of our financial and insurance policies is important to our relationship. Please ask us, at any time, if you have any questions about this policy.
- All patients must complete and sign the Patient Registration and History form before seeing the Doctor.
- We accept most insurance plans and will gladly process your claim. Please notify us of any changes in your insurance plan and bring your current insurance card to each visit. Insurance policies generally cover only a portion of the total treatment cost. Unless other arrangements have been made, we ask that you pay your portion of the bill at the time of treatment. It is your responsibility to pay any balance not paid by your insurance company.
- For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Financing is also available through Care Credit.
- Twenty-four-hour notice is required when re-scheduling or canceling an appointment. A cancellation fee of $25.00 may be assessed for broken appointments with less than twenty-four hour notice.
- For your convenience, this office may release your information to your insurance company, and receive payment directly from them. Every effort will be made to help you with your insurance, however, the insurance company, not our office determines the dental benefits that you receive. The estimated insurance coverage is not a guarantee of payment and is between you and the insurance company. All charges are your responsibility. Please keep your insurance information current by notifying us of any changes in employment and insurance coverage.
If sent to collections, you understand that it is your full financial responsibility to pay all court costs and all collection fees and/or attorney’s fees. I authorize the dentist to release any information including diagnosis and the records of any treatment or examination rendered to me during the period of such dental care to third party payors. I authorize and hereby request my insurance to pay directly to the dentist insurance benefits otherwise payable to me. I am responsible for payment regardless of insurance company’s arbitrary determination of reasonable and customary rates. I understand that payment is expected when services are rendered unless other arrangements are made in advance. I have been given a copy of the HIPAA or have viewed the CASEY presentation of the HIPAA information